Wellbeing Manager - Grace Belgravia
JOBLUX - London SW1X , United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, exclusive health and wellbeing club.
As an integral member of the team, the Wellbeing Co-ordinator is responsible for Member care from induction to renewal. You will organise the Induction, Wellbeing Assessments & Health Consultation, and maintain contact with the member at timely intervals until renewal to ensure a good retention rate.
Exclusively for women, Grace Belgravia is a Private Members Club built on a philosophy that successful women in today's society thrive from optimal health in mind, body and soul. Our vision for women's health and lifestyle is led by a team of internationally recognised experts and therapists; our mantra is preventative medicine and ageing well.
Ensuring the rounded and integrated care of each and every member.
- Referrals and management of Grace Services, relating to Spa, Gym and Medical.
- Managing the sales and bookings of Grace Healthy Home Delivery, Weight Optimisation and Cleanse programmes as well as looking after the Wellbeing Atelier.
SKILL AND REQUIREMENTS
You will be educated to degree level or have relevant experience in the health and wellness industry
- You have the confidence to manage any request or situation with ease, and are capable of building genuine long term relationships with our Members.
- You will be passionate about Grace Belgravia and its values.
- With a high level of personal presentation, it is likely you’ll have a proven background within a luxury environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role in a Membership, Luxury Retail Sales, Reception or Administrative role.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability and confidence to build strong relationships with Club Members and Potential Members visiting us from all over the world.
- You will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive and resourceful with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to be flexible over working hours, for example early starts and late finishes may be required at times for this role, with occasional weekend shifts.
We offer good developmental opportunities along with fabulous benefits including pension, complimentary private GP appointments, staff fitness classes and 20% off all services and retail products with seasonal discounts of 50% off club services.
Job Type: Full-time