Junior Graphic Designer - Rapha
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Rapha Clubhouses are inspiring meeting places for road cyclists and fans of the sport. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, a café serving fine coffee and food, as well as an extensive programme of live racing, rides and events. As our global network of Clubhouses continues to grow, so does our design team. As a result we are now looking for a highly creative, dynamic, and ambitious Junior Graphic Designer for Retail to join the company. They will support the Lead Retail Designer, who works across both the Central Marketing Team (to deliver exciting and engaging brand campaigns across our Clubhouses and Pop-ups) and the Retail Development team (rolling out brand touchpoints in new Clubhouse openings).
Support the Lead Retail Designer to roll out global marketing campaigns across the Clubhouse, creating in-store expressions of Brand/Marketing campaigns.
- Take campaign guidelines and applying treatments across specific Clubhouse locations, includes artworking and overseeing production
- Define global standards for signage/display graphics/POS across the Clubhouse network.
- Work with the Visual Merchandising team to ensure all graphic touchpoints are in line with the brand’s standards (opening hours, ad-hoc messaging, signage, POS)
- Support the Lead Retail Designer and Retail Team developing and executing brand touchpoints in new Clubhouse openings
- Develop how key brand pillars such as the Rapha Cycling Club and Rapha Travel are executed in Clubhouses
- Work with the Retail Development team to create visual packs for new Clubhouses, including in-store signage, brand imagery, opening hours, exterior signage, etc
- Idea generation to find graphic solutions that drive the brand forward
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- BA (Hons) minimum or equivalent in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Exhibition Design or similar field with 1-2 years’ professional experience
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Experience working in luxury retail on interior projects, packaging and window displays. 3D experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Passion for retail environment & exhibition design
- High creativity in concept design skills
- Strong research skills and an ability to spot design trends for retail
- Team player
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- An appreciation for cycling and the Rapha brand