TEMPORARY SALES ASSOCIATES (FTC) - Ralph Lauren
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
For more information, go to http : //investor.ralphlauren.com .
Purpose & Scope
To create and provide exceptional and unparalleled customer experience within store. Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities. Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product, acting as a brand ambassador within the store
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities and provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language, personal presentation and dress standards.
- Achieving sales through building rapport with the customer and identifying their needs
- Create and foster a database of Polo customers
- Demonstrate ways to increase personal and store productivity
- Apply sales transaction knowledge to process till transactions, holds, gift card sales, special orders, exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations
- Handle multiple customers and multiple purchases at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures for fitting room service
- Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
- Achieving sales by ensuring stock is processed in an efficient manner by following floor first procedures and replenishing product on the shop floor, paying attention to volume lines, size ratios and merchandising standards
- Accurately enters all information into register, receives payments, issues change and credits, processes credit cards and checks according to policy
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor changeovers
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent in a high volume luxury retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal, English communication – verbal and written
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
- Works well under pressure
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service and sales productivity
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers