Supervisor - Chisholm Hunter
JOBLUX - Bromley , United Kingdom
Luxury Retail - Supervisor
Vacancies: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Location: Chisholm Hunter, located in our prestigious Bromley store, Kent.
Chisholm Hunter is one of the UK’s leading independent retail jewellers supplying luxury jewellery and Swiss timepieces to our clients since 1857.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Supervisor for our luxury store located in Bromley, Kent.
Bromley has a number of affluent areas and is regarded as being one of the richest London Boroughs. Bromley is the largest borough in London with a population of over 300,000 people. It is situated 9.3 miles from the centre of London, has excellent transport links and over 300 shops and restaurants, including those in its’ shopping centre The Glades.
The High Street has an open air market on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm in the pedestrian area selling fresh produce as well as arts and crafts, clothes and haberdashery.
The Pavilion Leisure Centre has recently undergone a £5m upgrade and planning consent has been granted to regenerate the Bromley South area to create a new cinema, hotel and restaurants.
A Chisholm Hunter Supervisor is someone who has a passion for luxury and absolute perfection. They will have a thirst for sales, which will include a desire to understand our clients and will seek every opportunity to help them purchase the luxury items to help them celebrate the key events in their lives. They will also have a desire to help motivate and lead the team to achieve success in conjunction with the Manager.
Being a Supervisor at Chisholm Hunter is a challenging role and an opportunity to develop the necessary knowledge in the industry and above all, develop the skills required to progress to Store Manager level. At Chisholm Hunter, we believe that by growing our people, we will grow our business.
Only candidates who have a passion for luxury, possess exceptional client service skills, are looking for a career and have a proven track record of sales should apply.
- Attractive Salary – depending on experience
- Generous bonus package – the more successful you are, the more you can earn.
- Structured personal development plan
- Accredited industry training and qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Corporate uniform.
- Up to 36 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays, with progression.
- Generous staff discounts
- Contributory pension
- Company Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Charity matching –we match what you raise up to £250 pa.
- Employee Assistance Programme : Counselling
- Meet and exceed your personal sales targets.
- Contribute positively towards achieving all the KPI targets for the store.
- Assist the Management by monitoring the sales floor so that your team members achieve their sales goals.
- Maintain your product knowledge at the required level to enable you to advise, demonstrate and discuss product features and benefits.
- Support the Management team by recruiting, training and developing the sales team as required.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of all the sales behaviours to ensure you develop excellent relationships with our clients.
- Provide an exceptional luxury environment, with the highest level of service, in order to enhance our clients purchasing experience, which will exceed their expectations.
- Ensure your product knowledge is at the very highest level, to offer our clients an exceptional service by advising and demonstrating the product features and benefits.
- Continuously display attention to detail.
- Work as part of our team, to the best of your ability in order to achieve your full potential.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of customer service at all time
- Ensure you promote the company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance.
- Complete your personal development programme, continuously growing your knowledge and experience in the luxury goods we offer and in providing an excellent customer experience.
- Lead by example in meeting and exceeding your sales and KPI targets.
Our aim is to deliver perfection and provide a luxury environment for our clients, to support this you will be a team player, have a positive attitude along with great attention to detail.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, individual who has a proven track record of over-achieving their personal sales objectives and can demonstrate building successful new client relationships.
This position is dynamic & challenging, with lots of variety and you will be expected to achieve or exceed your targets every month.
To ensure your success, you will receive a variety of resources to enable you to maximise your performance and develop your career within the luxury environment of Chisholm Hunter.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years luxury retail or five-star hospitality experience in a supervisory or senior sales role, though exceptional success journeys are welcome to apply.
Experience, skill and knowledge required:
- Customer Service
- Luxury jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Proven track record in luxury sales environment
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Jet 1 – desirable but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year