About this job
CLIENT ADVISOR LONDON - Moncler
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
CLIENT ADVISOR LONDONLocation: LONDON
Client Advisor, with naturally elegance, guides each single client across the brand’s values and heritage, gaining a strong understanding of the clients and their needs, by building a profitable, long-lasting relationship.
Client Advisor, in partnership with the team, is responsible for reaching individual results and contributing to the team ones.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensures an unique client experience, creating a long lasting relationship, taking care of all phases of the selling ceremony, after sales and clienteling activities, providing a warm and welcoming ambient;
- Achieves excellent selling performances and results;
- Implements and maintains Company’s Visual standards in store, collaborating with Visual Merchandising team, ensuring replenishment and stock management;
- Active cooperates during preparation and execution of inventories;
- Works with the team effectively and enthusiastically, conveying energy and motivation, being a reliable partner.
- Previous experience in sales roles; Experience in structured Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies is a plus;
- Previous international experience both in professional and non-professional contexts;
- Passionate in Retail , Client service and commercial mindset;
- Excellent understanding of the luxury sector and product sensitivity;
- Ability in dealing with people;
- Willingness to evolve in the organization, willingness to relocate is a plus;
- Fluency & sophistication in local language, proficiency in English, another language is a plus;
- Openness to new technologies.
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.