Rapha -Inventory Controller
Bicester OX26 , United Kingdom
Rapha creates the finest cycling clothing and accessories in the world. Designed without compromise for the most discerning rider, Rapha products blend optimum performance, the finest fabrics and modern style.The Clubhouse Inventory Controller delivers operational excellence by effectively and efficiently managing Clubhouse stock replenishment. Supporting the ultimate Rapha experience by ensuring the highest stockroom standards are maintained at all times, the Inventory Controller leads the team by sharing stock handling best practice. A key influence in the Clubhouse, the Inventory Controller works alongside the Leadership team, sharing information on supply levels and relevant data to expose trading opportunities.Responsibilities
- Develop Clubhouse inventory strategy which minimises all stock shortages and overstocks.
- Responsible for conducting and reporting regular stock cycle counts and stock take.
- Process all deliveries effectively and efficiently ensuring no disruption to the customer experience.
- Lead by example and inspire the team to effectively maintain stockroom standards at all times.
- Use best judgement to make decisions as necessary in absence of Clubhouse leadership team.
- Coach team members on Rapha culture and provide effective feedback on individual performance, celebrate success and highlight areas for development.
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge to support team development.
- Identifying trading opportunities by analysing key trends and sales patterns.
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values – Passion, Determination, Creativity & Communication.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- 2 years’ experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and flexibility to change.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
- Passionate about Rapha.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Road Cycling would be an advantage.