Jacadi Sales Assistant
JOBLUX - Hampstead , United Kingdom
Luxury Children’s Boutique – full-time Sales Assistants required for our Jacadi stores. Jacadi Paris is a leading high-end children's fashion company that has respected family values and the tenderness of childhood for over thirty years.
Your role will include generating high quality sales across the product range whilst providing a first class experience to all of our customers.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Handling cash and sales transactions
- Processing orders and helping customers
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for and giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Balancing cash registers with receipts
- Dealing with customer refunds
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
We are seeking someone with the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in retail is essential
- Luxury retail experience desirable
- Confident and friendly towards customers
- Flexibility is required towards working hours
- Keen to work as part of a successful team
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good customer liaison and communication skills
- Self-motivation, a positive and an enthusiastic 'can do’ attitude
- Hard-working, with excellent selling skills with the ability to exceed sales targets
-For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to progress into a managerial position.
If you are interested, please send a short covering letter explaining how you are suitable for this role along with a current CV.
- London, Greater London
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time