Trainer - Heathrow Airport- Maternity Cover - Burberry Limited
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
A fantastic opportunity for a experienced Trainer to head up our Retail Training in Heathrow Airport. Within this role you will be the service excellence ambassador for all Heathrow Stores responsible for inspiring and training retail associates in the field, to consistently meet expectations and bring to life the Burberry service philosophy.
- Face-to-face in-store delivery of global sales associate retail training programme.
- Train and oversee performance of in-store training champions (as required).
- Support with retail academy onboarding (as required).
- Deliver local face-to-face onboarding (as required).
- Monitor training and development of new starters throughout 90 day induction period.
- With store manager, assess / spot-check and coach on service excellence and in-store delivery of brand, product and service experiences.
- In partnership with the store manager and regional director, observe talent and feedback on people development opportunities.
- Using knowledge of business metrics and in partnership with the store manager, identify training needs and create agile training in line with development process (as required).
- Feedback on training programmes and service initiatives to the corporate training and education team.
- Proactively gain and share knowledge of competitor brands (brand, product and services).
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training within a luxury retail environment.
- Previous experience working in luxury retail environment.
- Awareness of store operations and retail systems.
- Adult learning qualification advantageous.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of independent working and self management.
- Personally represents the brand image.
- Motivational and inspiring.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Team player.
- Microsoft office literate (to a high level).