Store Manager - Penhaligon's
JOBLUX - Cambridge , United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Store Manager for our Cambridge store. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, stock & merchandise, and customer service. You will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams, and developing team members to the next level.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are passionate about fragrance, there can't be a more exciting moment to join Penhaligon's. With new collections, new store concepts, and a fast-growing audience in Europe, America and Asia, we are on an ambitious journey.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and craft new and existing entrepreneurial methodologies to ensure the successful delivery of revenue forecasts
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Educate and motivate Fragrance Consultants to ensure that they meet objectives
- Actively manage all controllable costs to ensure maximum profit return for the store
- Collaborate with the Area and Regional Managers as well as with the Head Office functions to ensure that commercial strategies and operational procedures are followed
- Recruit, train and develop team members ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
You will have…
- Previous line management experience in a luxury retail environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to achieve personal goals
- Genuine love of people, relationships and sharing
- Passion about our products and our brand
And you will also embody our core values: "Fearless Explorers", "Ambitious In Our Vision", "United In Our Individuality" , and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, please apply with your CV and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.