Digital Marketing Manager - The Sofa & Chair Company
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team here in our West London office. With the support of Creative, PR and Paid Media specialists, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running and optimisation of our current site as well as influencing the new site, which is set to launch early 2018.
You will work hand in hand with our Head of Marketing and Search Specialists to plan and execute campaigns across email marketing, SEO and social media, building awareness to grow our customer base. It will also be your responsibility to define the customer journey for Sofa and Chair customers – we are leaders in bespoke and quality homeware and our customer journey should emulate that.
We expect you to have an inquisitive nature, asking the right questions and identifying improvements to build quality traffic and convert into sales. You should have examples from a similar role to draw from, knowing how channels integrate and the importance of data in e-commerce.
Key Skills Required• Strong, hands-on experience in digital - focused on e-commerce
• Proven experience and success in building a customer retention strategy
• Knowledge of the full digital mix and how channels fit together
• Highly analytical, confident user of Excel & GA
• Great communicator with the ability to explain complex issues with ease
• Team player who is keen to contribute
• Strong stakeholder management
• Experience within luxury retail e-commerce
Accountabilities• Management of our website
o Increase traffic
o Optimise conversions
o Ensure all product info is up to date
o Maintain competitive product pricing
o Improve customer journey
• Through testing, develop our customer retention strategy
• Plan and implement CRM strategy
• Define a new on-site customer journey
• Proven tracking of customer retention
• Knowledge on Social Media paid Marketing
To ApplyTo be considered for this role, you should be:
• Within easy commute of Acton, West London
• Eligible to live and work in the UK
Please note, we do not use recruitment agencies to help source candidates, therefore only Direct applications will be considered.
If you think you're a match, we’d like to hear from you – apply here .