Manager Designate - Chisholm Hunter
JOBLUX - Falkirk , United Kingdom
Luxury Retail – Manager Designate
Vacancies: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Location: Chisholm Hunter Falkirk/Stirling Area.
Chisholm Hunter is one of the UK’s leading independent retail jewellers supplying luxury jewellery and Swiss timepieces to our clients since 1857.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Manager Designate for our prestigious stores in the Falkirk/Stirling area.
A Chisholm Hunter Manager Designate is someone who is at the top of their field with a passion for luxury jewellery.
We are looking for a highly ambitious and motivated Manager Designate with a proven track record of over-achieving continual year-on-year revenue growth. The ability and confidence to build and develop customer relationships is paramount.
This is a challenging role in which you can develop your skills, knowledge and experience to progress up our career ladder. The role of the Manager Designate is to support the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities within the store and to ensure that our clients are delighted with our remarkable products and a memorable experience.
- Attractive Salary – depending on experience
- Generous bonus package – the more successful you are, the more you can earn.
- Structured personal development plan
- Accredited industry training and qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Corporate uniform.
- 29 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays, with progression.
- Generous staff discounts
- Contributory pension
- Company Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Charity matching –we match what you raise up to £250 pa.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Lead, develop and support the sales professionals to meet and/or exceed Store sales targets, through mentoring and coaching in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are maximised to deliver high calibre customer expectations.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures, Health and Safety and Data Protection are complied with at all times.
- Be a role model for all staff and display the Chisholm Hunter values at all times.
- Ensure you promote the company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance.
- Complete your personal development programme, continuously growing your knowledge and experience in the luxury goods we offer and in providing an excellent customer experience.
- Help select and recruit talented sales professionals to build a successful sales team in the store with the manager.
- Develop and coach your team, ensure you hold regular feedback meetings as well as using the performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Managing the sales floor so that every client experiences service that is ‘a Cut Above’ and driving the effective use of our client database.
- Supporting the Store Manager to ensure that visual merchandising and stock control standards are maintained to the highest level.
- Lead by example and ensure that your team promote our company beliefs and values.
This position is dynamic & challenging, with lots of variety and it is a massive opportunity to earn industry-leading bonus on top of your base salary.
You will be responsible in conjunction with the Store Manager for managing the full end to end sales process and will be expected to achieve & exceed your stores' targets every month.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years luxury retail or five-star hospitality management experience within a target driven sales or retail environment. Experience of the luxury jewellery industry is highly desirable.
You will possess a positive attitude and a passion for creating an amazing client experience. Ideally you will have attained an industry recognised qualification such as JET 1 and 2. What is more important is the ambition and drive to develop your career as a Manager with Chisholm Hunter.
Experience, skill and knowledge required:
- Customer Service
- Luxury jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Inspirational leader: Goal setting, organising, delegation, communication, performance, sales floor and time management and decision making.
- Business Development: Continuously explore ways to increase and drive the business forward.
- Ability to develop and train members of the team.
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- JET 1 or 2 – desirable but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- luxury retail management: 3 years