Beauty Administrator - Harvey Nichols
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are seeking a Beauty Administrator, to join our Beauty Buying team and to support the Beauty Coordinator and ensure all online products are launched on time and correctly across all brands.
As Beauty Administrator, you will provide clerical and administrative support to the department to meet agreed departmental targets for Beauty online.
What you will be doing
· Support the Beauty Coordinator by compiling all data from brands for online
· Ensure all products are launched on time to coincide with in store launches
· Analyse and interpret the department sales reports
· Assist in managing product for the Sale Shop online
· Support the Beauty Coordinator to manage promotional activity
· Work closely with the web team to ensure new brands are launched efficiently
Skills and experience you need
· You will have a previous experience of working in a luxury retail environment
- You will have administration and organisation skills
- You will have an attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Good at building working relationships
· Ability to do multi-taking
· Enthusiasm for problem solving
· Passionate about Beauty & Perfumery
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Charity day to support your good cause
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Study support for those who want to expand their qualifications
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day then click to apply
The process from here is simple;
· One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
· If our expectations match you will be invited to meet the hiring manager for a formal interview
· Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to speaking with you.