Luxury Sales Consultant (Mandarin Speaking) - IDEABOXES LIMITED
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Location: Bicester Village
Category: Sales Advisor
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for a Sales Consultant role based in Bicester Village. Within the luxury retail sector, our client has been established for over 60 years and is well-known for fashion and fragrances. The candidate needs be target driven, enthusiastic and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills are essential and must speak fluently in Mandarin. The applicant must also have good level of spoken/written English.
- Maintain store standards and promote the brand image at all times.
- Follow company visual merchandising guidelines.
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic and have a can do attitude.
- Must be well presented, follow dress codes and appearance guidelines at all times.
- Provide a first class service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with old and new clients.
- Have strong product and company knowledge. Share product knowledge with customers and be aware of current fashion trends.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism throughout the whole customer experience.
- Must be passionate and able to educate others about the brand.
- Recommend appropriate style advice to customers to help them choose the most suitable products.
- Suggest products to drive sales, upsell products and achieve targets. Introduce additional complementary products specific to your clients.
- Research and keep updated with product/market trends in the retail industry (specifically UK RTW and LG market).
- Confidently process transactions to build good rapport with customers.
- Collect and organise the client’s customer relationship management (CRM) details to continue the relationship and build the client book. This ensures a personal follow-up with the client.
- Follow management instructions to support control/management of stock and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Highly motivated and able to work efficiently as part of a team or independently.
- Committed to the brand and its values.
- Strive to meet and exceed company targets while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Fantastic personal presentation
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Target driven with a sales floor focus
- The ability to work in fast paced environment and work to pressured deadlines.
- Proactive with a positive problem solving approach
- Excellent communication and written skills
- The ability to create a welcoming environment for clients and team members.
- Good spoken/written English and Mandarin.
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year