Manager Designate - Chisholm Hunter
JOBLUX - Glasgow , United Kingdom
Luxury Retail - Manager Designate
Vacancies: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Location: Chisholm Hunter, Glasgow area
Chisholm Hunter is one of the UK’s leading independent retail jewellers supplying luxury jewellery and Swiss timepieces to our clients since 1857.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Manager Designate for our high profile store located in the Glasgow area.
A Chisholm Hunter Manager Designate is someone who is at the top of their field with a passion for luxury jewellery.
We are looking for a self motivated, highly ambitious manager with strong and inspirational leadership skills and a proven track record of over-achieving continual year-on-year revenue growth. The ability and confidence to build and develop customer relationships is paramount.
- Attractive Salary – depending on experience
- Generous bonus package – the more successful you are, the more you can earn.
- Structured personal development plan
- Accredited industry training and qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Corporate uniform.
- 29 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays, with progression.
- Generous staff discounts
- Contributory pension
- Company Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Charity matching –we match what you raise up to £250 pa.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Lead, develop and support the sales professionals to meet and/or exceed your Store sales targets, through mentoring and coaching.
- Lead and manage the team positively towards achieving all the KPI targets for the store.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are maximised to deliver high calibre customer expectations.
- Demonstrate sales leadership on the sales floor by encouraging your team to be curious, bold and confident to successfully cultivate new and existing clients.
- Network and develop relationships with external clients and organisations to build a pipeline of potential new business.
- Develop excellent relationships with internal operational colleagues to drive sales and service.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures, Health and Safety and Data Protection are complied with at all times.
- Be a role model for all staff and display the Chisholm Hunter values at all times.
- Ensure you promote the company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance.
- Complete your personal development programme, continuously growing your knowledge and experience in the luxury goods we offer and in providing an excellent customer experience.
- Select and recruit talented sales professionals to build a successful sales team in your.
- Develop and coach your team, ensure you hold regular feedback meetings as well as using the performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
This position is dynamic & challenging, with lots of variety and it is a massive opportunity to earn industry-leading bonus on top of your base salary.
You will be fully responsible for managing the full end to end sales process and will be expected to achieve & exceed your stores' targets every month. You will also be fully accountable to ensure a proper career progression plan is in place for your team at all times, in this high growth company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years luxury retail or five-star hospitality management experience, though exceptional success journeys are welcome to apply.
Experience, skill and knowledge required:
- Customer Service
- Luxury jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Inspirational leader: Goal setting, organising, delegation, communication, performance, sales floor and time management and decision making.
- Business Development: Continuously explore ways to increase and drive the business forward.
- Ability to develop and train members of the team.
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- luxury retail management: 3 years