Display Manager - Harvey Nichols
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are seeking a Window Display Manager to join our Display team and to design the production of window concepts for all Harvey Nichols stores.
As a Window Display Manager you will have to ensure a smooth production and installation of all window schemes.
What you will be doing
• Design and propose new window schemes to promote the Harvey Nichols image and product
• Manage the window budget alongside the Production Manager for each project allocating
• Build good relationships with suppliers and prop builders, source new materials and negotiate the best deals
• Visit trade show , exhibitions and showrooms as and when necessary to find new artists and companies for special projects
• Help to produce the window calendar and ensure it is updated and amended where necessary throughout the year
• Ensure the computer drawing of all windows are correct before installation and suitable for use in window packs
Skills and experience you need
• To have proven experience at a management level with in luxury retail market
• To have an excellent analytical, creative and innovative skills
• To have the ability to efficiently lead a team and evaluate their performances
• To have an understanding of market trends and customer mind-sets
• To have an understanding of graphics and print processes
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Good at building working relationships
• Self-motivated attitude
• Enthusiasm for problem solving
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Charity day to support your good cause
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Study support for those who want to expand their qualifications
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day then click to apply
The process from here is simple;
• One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
• If our expectations match we will send your CV to the hiring manager
• If successful you will be invited to meet for a formal interview the hiring manager
• Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to speaking with you.