assistant store manager - calvin klein (bicester) - Calvin Klein
JOBLUX - United Kingdom , United Kingdom
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewelry, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Black Label, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Department InformationWhen it comes to shopping at Calvin Klein, our customers only deserve the very best in store experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
Position DescriptionAs a member of the store management team, our AM’s role is to support the management & daily operation of the store to include sales, customer service, personnel, administration, communication, marketing and merchandising. Holding the ability to conduct Store Manager duties in their absence and driving store results is key.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room. Work alongside the VM Team to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding between VM & store to achieve Hilfiger VM best practices.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards & objectives.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality of relationships with internal & external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-throughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels. Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business. Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with SM to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible Retail experience
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the service or Retail industry