RETAIL DEVELOPMENT BRAND MANAGER
LuxuryRecruiter.com - New York , United States
Purpose and Scope: To maximize sales productivity in all divisions serviced while developing strong business partnerships with each Account, nurturing and developing a professional dedicated Selling Specialist team, and creating a strong shopping environment within our wholesale accounts.
· Improve Department Store Profitability
· Drive retail performance
· Execution of Store Staffing excellence - retain best Selling Specialists at all times
· Quantitative / Qualitative analysis
· Monthly review of Account metrics - (Sales per Hour, Average Sale, Units/Transaction)
· Communicate product opportunities immediately to Account team.
· Coaching / Training:
· Provide / monitor weekly selling and sales goal performance to Selling Specialists in all covered doors.
· Conduct product seminars (weekly / monthly) to create an educated and professional Selling Specialist culture, with the goal of offering exceptional customer service.
· Encourage multiple selling, including accessory products .
· Provide and demonstrate selling techniques with each store visit.
· Partner with account with any staffing issues, to include interviewing and selection of future Selling Specialists as well as ongoing evaluation of existing Selling Specialists.
· Participate in quarterly/regional training sessions with the Selling Specialist staff within your account and territory responsibility.
· Merchandise Execution:
· Create strong well-balanced merchandise statements consistent with corporate directives to include:
· Seasonal key items and BSR.
· Monthly fashion deliveries.
· Execute floor moves based on seasonal planograms, adapting as required based on business trends by class and / or item.
· Maintain usage of point-of-sale artwork/imagery.
· Present compelling, forward-looking mannequins/look hangers at all times, using Lauren Look Book.
· Ensure the highest of maintenance standards at all times; Partner to ensure timely processing of new inventory, price changes and markdowns.
· Monitor stockroom standards for easy product replenishment.
· Encourage maintenance of clean and customer friendly fitting rooms.
· Review of business with Store Manager, support and visual teams to identify immediate and ongoing opportunities and issues with each store visit.
· Complete store visit recap for each visit.
· Communicating regularly with all partners within each division serviced.
· Communicate with NYO regarding specialist updates to ensure timely incentive payout.
· Minimum 3 years in retail sales / management.
· Motivated self-starter, with professional attitude.
· Strong merchandising skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
· Creative thinker and business driver.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Basic computer knowledge and photographic skills.
- Employment type: Full Time
- Job function: Not Required
- Salary: Competitive + Benefits