Sales Associate - Stuart Weitzman
JOBLUX - San Antonio, TX , United States
San Antonio, TX, US
Please apply through our careers page on our website www.stuartweitzman.com for the San Antonio, TX job openings.
Stuart Weitzman is a company with rich heritage and a prestige unmatched in the global luxury footwear and handbag industry. For more than 30 years, every pair has been handcrafted using the finest materials and meticulously engineered for a flawless fit. Today, Stuart Weitzman is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories brand, producing innovative accessories for every woman for every occasion.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
We are currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our SW Shops at La Cantera (0846) store in San Antonio, Texas (US-TX).
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-3 years of retail experience required, selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred
- Current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Retail: 1 year
- San Antonio, TX 78256
Required work authorization:
- United States