Full Time Sales Associate - diptyque
JOBLUX - Costa Mesa, CA , United States
diptyque - Luxury Fragrance House has established itself as one of the leading, innovative brands in the home and personal fragrance market today. We are recruiting a Full Time Sales Associate with relevant sales experience in the luxury sector, preferably in beauty/fragrance and are sales and goal oriented, to assist in meeting and exceeding sales goals for our South Coast Plaza location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize stores sales performance
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals, and AUS/IPT targets
- Provide the highest level of outstanding, professional customer service
- Build and maintain customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and outreach Assist with weekly/monthly sales reporting
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory on and off the sales floor
- Provide daily store/product maintenance and assist with store merchandising
- Retail sales, customer service, cosmetic/fragrance sales, experience preferred though not required.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with customers, coworkers and management Exceptional customer service skills
- Possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must be self-motivated, focused and able to use own initiative
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude
- A team player, utilizing all available materials to stay current on product knowledge
- Flexible with scheduling and availability to work evenings and weekends
- Computer and operational skill set
- Must be available Saturdays and Sundays. Prefer increased availability during holidays.
- Must be available to open/close store as needed.
***Please provide references and desired hourly rate.
Job Type: Full-time
- luxury retail: 2 years
- fragrance: 1 year