JOB TITLE TALENT ACQUISITION ASSOCIATE - Tory Burch
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will support recruitment activities for Tory Burch retail boutiques across North America and Europe. The primary focus of this role is coordination and administration of the recruitment process. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to stay organized while multitasking in a fast paced work environment, while providing an exceptional candidate experience throughout the interview and new hire process.
- Proactively support Talent Acquisition Manager with full cycle recruitment of top talent for field leadership positions
- Support Talent Acquisition Manager with the new store opening hiring process; work with internal business partners to determine budgets, timelines & projected volume / structure; define & communicate recruitment strategy to multi-unit leaders and new hire GMs; generate brand awareness in new markets
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate interviews ensuring the best possible candidate experience
- Communicate and provide updates to candidates (internal & external), Hiring Managers and various business partners
- Post open positions to various locations including: career website (internal & external), LinkedIn, etc.
- Support and maintain applicant tracking system: create accounts for new field leaders, review accuracy of open positions, open / close positions for retail locations
- Track the progress of candidates throughout the hiring process via applicant tracking system and other reports as necessary
- Source candidates using LinkedIn, cold calling; name generation for new boutique openings
- Support development and deployment of various employment branding initiatives and partnerships with internal departments and external vendors (LinkedIn, The Muse, iCIMS, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for Equal Employment Opportunity assistance & accommodation
- Prepare offer letters and contracts as directed
- Ensure pre-hire forms (employment application & background check, as necessary) are completed and reviewed
- Process new hires in HRIS system to ensure accurate on-boarding
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to update retail training tools and materials
- Manage and support the summer Retail Internship Program
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of Human Resources/Recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Interest in fashion/retail and previous experience in a luxury retail store environment a plus
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented; the ability to be truly selfless and do what’s right for the business
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (verbal, written, auditory) with the ability to comfortably interface at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office; prior ATS and Workday experience a plus!