Sales and Brand Development Manager - The Precious Frog
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Do you love fashion? Do you love talking to people? Do you have a loud and proud personality? Have you worked in a Sales environment before? Do you like constantly moving around and not have a typical Monday to Friday office based job? If the answer to all the above is a big YES and you also get the thrills when you achieve big things, love persuading others and take pride in representing an upcoming brand then PLEASE apply.
The Precious Frog is a startup ready to conquer the jewellery industry in London and the UK. We create our unique designs in Italy, have just entered London and looking for the best Sales person to join us in order to help us grow and establish the brand and generate loads of sales.
You will be running around meeting people, generating leads and closing deals. We want to be present in high street retailers, independent retailers from hair salons to clothing shops to jewellery shops to spa parlours to big shopping centres! You will be fully supported by industry experts and get trained in amazing sales/marketing techniques.
What you need to have:
- A strong drive, you have passion and it just tells to anyone you work with. Because you know inspiration always works both ways
- A passion for fashion
- A passion for Sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage, and competitive drive
- A willingness and desire to learn, earn and challenge yourself
- Flexibility to travel throughout London
- Ability to work on your own and be self-motivated
- Sales experience and exposure to the fashion industry a big plus
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities
- Great networking skills
What you will get:
- Great exposure to a new upcoming brand
- Basic salary of up to £28k, depending on experience and networking leads plus 5% commission for each sale you finalise.
- An oyster to cover your travel hence free travel for you always and all the statutory entitlements too.
The interview process will consist of one telephone interview, a face to face interview with our HR team and a final stage interview with the CEO. The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible or at a very short notice.
Come on then, join us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years
- Luxury retail: 2 years
- Brand Development: 2 years
- Fluent English