Security Guard (Full Time)
JOBLUX - Toronto, ON , Canada
A Toronto based security company is seeking a full time security guard for a luxury retail complex located in the Yorkville Area. The ideal candidate must be a reliable, hardworking and well spoken individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Monitor and patrol premises to prevent security threats, trespassers and protect property and patrons.
- Answer telephone/radio calls and address questions/concerns from patrons, tenants and employees.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities.
- Monitor building equipment and control rooms(fire extinguishers, boiler room, alarm board, etc) by conducting periodic checks and inspections.
- Respond to all property emergencies i.e. medical emergencies, fire alarms, leaks, flood, natural gas, elevator entrapments, evacuations etc.
- Assist with customer service related duties at the Guest Services Information Desk.
- Liaise with building management, store owners and day to day operations(engineering, construction, housekeeping) to ensure the overall safety and function of the premises.
- Valid Ontario Security License.
- 1-2 years experience working as a security guard.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and hardworking.
Hours of Work
This is a full time(40 hrs a week) position that will require rotating shifts(including evenings, weekends and holidays). The ideal candidate must have flexibility in order to work variety of different shifts. Overtime will be required occasionally.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume through Indeed in order to be considered for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ontario Security Guard Licence