Full Time Beauty Advisor/ Makeup Artist - AllWork
JOBLUX - Greenwich, CT , United States
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is now seeking dynamic, Sales Associates/Makeup Artists for our Luxury retail stores! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information. In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele, apply makeup and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge, and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Apply makeup
- Clientele to build relationships
- 1-2 years in the cosmetics industry, with Makeup Artistry and Sales Experience. Experience with selling multiple luxury makeup and skincare lines preferred.
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and hair care products
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
We are ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the retail cosmetics industry. Bluemercury is an equal opportunity employer. Full-time Associates are eligible to participate in Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Store retail discounts, and more!