Senior Retention Marketing Manager - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the NET-A-PORTER Customer Retention Team and lead the Retention Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Retention, you will lead the Email, Push and App marketing team to deliver timely, relevant and engaging customer communications. Your creative flair and appreciation of what’s right for the NET-A-PORTER customer will be equally balanced with a desire to delve deep into the data and understand customer behavior from the ground up. You will have expertise in getting the most from your team, with a collaborative working style that promotes cross-departmental working
- Lead and develop NET-A-PORTER’s global email, push, SMS, mobile and app marketing strategy to deliver strong revenue growth, through constantly improving relevancy, content, timing and technology
- Work closely with CRM, Site, Performance Marketing, Tech, Retail, Editorial and Merchandising teams to create compelling and commercial email campaigns supporting business needs
- Ensure that we execute on strategy, including calendar, content, message, customer segmentation, market segmentation and language to optimize engagement and sales
- Define and develop new campaigns and initiatives from start to finish, creating and pushing business cases, working with analysts, developers and creatives, through to production, merchandising and customer facing teams
- Analyze results, drive insights to optimize and develop clear action plans.
- Work with Performance Media teams to design and deliver on the app marketing strategy, also working closely with the App development, social and marketing teams
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity, protecting customer interests and ensuring Data Protection / GDPR compliance
- Lead database growth activities through innovative multi-channel campaigns
- Serve as a central source of insight for the email and push channel, championing it’s successes throughout the organization and combining expertise from across the YNAP Group
- Champion innovation within email and app marketing and lead new and exciting ways of communicating with our customers via email and push notifications
- Managing a large team, you will have experience of recruiting, developing and getting the most from your team
- Solid marketing experience at marketing manager level (3 years+) ideally gained in a luxury and/or online retail environment
- Expertise in all aspects of the email marketing processes, from creative production and circulation planning, to reporting and optimization
- Proven experience with triggered, transactional, and personalized email campaigns
- Solid understanding of other interactive marketing channels and their marketing principals
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience of leading and managing a large team
- Proven business strategy, planning, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Understanding of luxury retail and the fashion industry
- Creative flair and a passion for Email marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active and able to show initiative whilst working quickly and maintaining an eye for detail
- Goal orientated with proven ability to meet deadlines
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP