INTL Personal Shopping Manager - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
- Set the benchmark for sales and service standards for all customer facing teams in the NAP group through the perception and performance of the Personal Shopping Team
- Optimise the potential of customer relationships to drive sales, migration and increase loyalty within high value customer segments
- Sustain year on year increase in team sales in line with business growth, motivating the teams to achieve this through inspiring leadership and support
- Set challenging but achievable sales targets
- Ensure all sales opportunities are optimised
- Devise strategies to support individuals to increase spend of existing clients and build relationships with new ones
- Devise and implement new strategies to develop sales and achieve set KPI’s
- Be a driving force with regards to product : create stories and edits, maximize opportunities on the fashion calendar. Be the voice of the INTL market to inform buying team decisions.
- Build influential relationships with buying & merchandising teams to maximise commercial potential of customers, and provide regular feedback on customer demand to influence buying decisions as well as work with Personal Shopping Product Executive to drive sales through proactively targeting clients to pre-order ahead each season by co-ordinating pre-order emails and Designer Previews or Seasonal Lookbook send out.
- Develop a structured and consistent program of training & development activities to support team growth and progression of individuals
- Provide one-on-one coaching to optimise sales productivity and build effective customer relationships, supporting career progression of individuals and Maximise individuals skills
- Establish a training plan of ongoing weekly / monthly activity to optimise the team’s product knowledge
- Lead by example to promote the importance of team work and the significance of good internal relationships with all partnering areas of the business
- Support the team to manage demanding customer expectations effectively
- Develop clear lines of communication between Personal Shopping and operational/customer facing teams to ensure a premium service level is consistently received by Personal Shopping customers
- Keep VIP customers front of mind with these teams through educating on and reinforcing segment value to the business
- Support Global Head of Personal Shopping & Global Head Client Relations to implement VIP and Personal Services program activities
- Support Global Head of Personal Shopping to implement strategies to accelerate customer migration patterns between targeted segments
- Evolve proactive contact programs to reach out and engage with high potential segments, and re-engage lapsed customers
- Work with individuals to identify and act on customers showing potential to lapse
- Continually seek to personalise the individual experience of customers shopping through the team
- Support Client Relations Global head in setting up recruitment and retention events: Identify and profile targets, ensure high level of attendance through appropriate communications, ensure follow-up activity short and medium term.
- Natural leadership and a people orientation with demonstrable and sustainable high energy and drive, as well as a confident decision maker and influencer
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience managing an elite team in terms of service and sales for a luxury retail brand. You will be a results-oriented leader with the proven ability to inspire sales as the result of outstanding service.
- Confidence to manage change in a rapidly growing team
- A genuine interest in measuring and raising standards of customer service is essential, together with a thorough understanding of the luxury consumer and a sympathetic approach to her needs and expectations
- A demonstrate customer centric approach with excellent service skills and relationship building ability
- Comfort in dealing with, and influencing partners in related areas of the business, and be able to demonstrate how they have successfully influenced partners and managers in the past.
- An evident passion for and in-depth knowledge of luxury women’s fashion is essential as well as the fashion lifecycle
- A collaborative approach to team work, and a flexible working style is essential, together with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good command of Microsoft office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel is a pre-requisite
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information visit: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP