Luxury Keyholder - L.K. Bennett
JOBLUX - Chicago, IL , United States
L.K. Bennett USA, Inc- The 900 Shops
L.K.Bennett is a luxury fashion brand defined by its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, color and style. Its collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags, and accessories appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion.
- At least 3 - 4 years of prior luxury retail experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals and develop valuable client relationships
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
- Displays an energetic and positive attitude
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
- Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and thank you notes, scheduling appointments to review new product line, and inviting to store events.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management, and create strong partnerships with other L.K. Bennett shop associates and managers to meet customer’s needs, develop business driving initiatives, contests and events.
- Contributes to reaching personal and store goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Be flexible and dependable
- Directing and training of store staff
- Partners with store management to form a cohesive team focused on creating an energetic, exciting, innovative and approachable shopping environment.
- All other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Job Type: Part-time