Customer Serivce Coordinator - Mignon Faget Ltd.
JOBLUX - New Orleans, LA , United States
We are currently seeking a professional, resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with clients and colleagues to join our Customer Service Team. Exemplary organization skills along with a high degree of detail orientation are vital for this position, as well as proven multi-tasking experience and solid attention to detail. A positive attitude, flexible schedule and passion for providing excellent customer service are necessary.
We are looking for a long-term commitment to Mignon Faget, ltd., a candidate who views this position as part of their career path.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Learning about Mignon Faget history, products, and services while keeping up to date with changes
- Providing exceptional customer service to collectors, wholesale clients, and company as a whole
- Communicating courteously while providing assistance and advice to collectors via telephone, email, letter and live chat
- Fulfilling collector orders by procuring stock, collecting payment, and packaging within company guidelines
- Investigating and solving collector’s issues, which may be complex or long-standing
- Handling collector complaints or any major incidents, such as security issues, shipping claims, etc.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to collectors
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and/or correspondence with collectors
- Producing written information for collectors, often involving use of various computer software
- Ability to follow and understand documented instructions
- Working in a detail-oriented manner
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ Years Experience in Sales
- 2+ Years of Customer Service/Account Management
- 2+ Years Administrative Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Exceptional listening and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Candidates must be available to work Saturdays and Holidays
- Preferred Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred sales experience in luxury retail or relevant customer related experience.
About the company:
Noted New Orleans artist and designer Mignon Faget, creates jewelry designs reflecting the history, nature, and architecture of her native environment. Each handcrafted object of adornment is designed in her New Orleans Studio and made in America.
Mignon Faget designs are available through the company website, in retail galleries: 3801 Magazine Street and The Shops at Canal Place in New Orleans, Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, La, and Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge, La as well as various wholesale boutiques around the country.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Company Size: 51-200
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years
- New Orleans, LA