Quality and Authenticity Assistant - Luxury Clothing - The Luxury Closet
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
We are looking for candidates that have luxury experience working within quality control departments - either in factories, warehouses or workrooms. An eye for detail is key, as well as extensive technical understanding of garment finishing and construction. The role involves thoroughly inspecting garments and organisation of stock (at times), assist in the authentication and processing of Ready To Wear and in building acceptable condition guides and grading range. If you are interested and immediately available, please get in touch!
- Review all incoming items according to set guidelines to determine acceptable and unacceptable conditions.
- Inspect Conditions, Measure and record product details
- Assist Clothing & Textile Accessory Authenticator with authenticity & quality check
- Assist the Customer Service Team in handling client requests about condition grading specifications.
- Maintain a seamless flow of communication with multiple departments including photography, web content and customer service
- At least 3 years in Textile and Clothing , experience in luxury clothing in-store Sales or manufacturing of high end clothing
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Multi-tasking skills
- Proactive service delivery attitude - willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- MS Office expertise: Word and Excel
- Extremely reliable and trustworthy
- Willingness to work 6 days a week during seasonality / peak period
The Luxury Closet is the leading online market place for luxury and fashion products in the Middle East, and is headquartered in Dubai.
We are a rapidly growing startup funded by top regional VC firms. We offer a great environment where you will be challenged, collaborate on great ideas and tasked with producing consistently great work.
We were ranked as the Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring in 2016 and Top 4 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine.