Assistant Manager - Stuart Weitzman
JOBLUX - Calgary, AB , Canada
Stuart Weitzman is a company with rich heritage and a prestige unmatched in the global luxury footwear and handbag industry. For more than 30 years, every pair has been handcrafted using the finest materials and meticulously engineered for a flawless fit. Today, Stuart Weitzman is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories brand, producing innovative accessories for every woman for every occasion.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager to work at our CA Chinook Calgary FP Str (1337) store in Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB).
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Retail Management to...
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Stay current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors
- Demonstrate strong business acumen; strategically forecast, plan and budget to the needs of the business (i.e. payroll, staffing, etc.)
- Manage daily operational tasks according to SW standards including selling and service
- Serve as a leader within the building in support of the Store Manager
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Foster a store environment that delivers renowned and authentic service to create a Luxury customer experience
- Evaluate performance of all team members and provide consistent coaching where service and selling are top priorities; create and modify action plans for the continuous development of staff
The accomplished individual will possess...
- At least 3-5 years of retail service experience required, preferably luxury retail environment
- Current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience using retail systems (i.e. labor management, inventory systems, sales reporting, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.