HR Advisor - English and Arabic Speaking - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
This new role will be joining our growing venture in YNAP Middle East, based in our Dubai office in Downtown Dubai.
As a talented and enthusiastic HR Advisor, this role will champion our Global HR team in the Dubai office and support with office management activities.
- Provide first line support for HR processes, administration and low risk employee relations queries with guidance from the HQ team
- Champion the company values, HR policies and processes
- Provide 1st line response to policy queries when required
- Manage the end to end employee onboarding process (from Contract Creation, Visa Processing, activating reward and benefits and managing the HR System related processes)
- Facilitate our new starter inductions and coordinate with managers on training and first week agendas
- Take ownership of the HR reporting, System and Data activities to support our Global HQ teams
- Work closely with our global payroll team and assist our monthly payroll processes
- Support recruitment activities and administration
- Represent HR Operations viewpoint on wider HR initiatives and projects
Ad Hoc Activities
- Be a central point of contact for each department for questions, assistance and guidance for facility or support related queries
- Perform any ad hoc tasks or duties as required, at the request of the CEO
- Maintain and manage general business filing systems and update records as required
- Support with the diaries of the senior members of team
- Support with travel arrangements and logistics for project related activities
- Take lead on the social committee activities in the Dubai office
- Proven experience in an HR administrative role supporting a busy team in the UAE
- Confident in providing first line advice to employees
- Discreet, professional and well presented, with excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Articulate with excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- Ability to use judgment and seek guidance with confidential issues
- Great sense of humour, empathy and work ethic
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the HR service to the business
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel/Outlook/Word
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Multi-Purpose Insurance
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP