Food and Beverage Analyst - Wynn Las Vegas
JOBLUX - Las Vegas, NV , United States
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
The F&B Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support for the food and beverage division. This position works with executive and outlet management to identify opportunities for revenue enhancement and expense management. Responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Creation and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Menu engineering analysis
- Labor reporting/forecasts
- Research and ensure accuracy of expenses
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Hospitality and at least one year of finance or related experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, with strong Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of Avero or other F&B analytics software is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older.