Brand Specialist, Wholesale - Stuart Weitzman
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. Today, under the new creative direction of Giovanni Morelli, the brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories brand based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates over 100 retail stores across North America, Europe and Mainland China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
A member of Tapestry, Inc., the company is part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Brand Specialist is responsible for liaising between Stuart Weitzman and wholesale partners to develop and execute strategies to drive overall business and consistent brand experience to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support key Stuart Weitzman accounts in implementing consistent brand experience and driving sales growth across the NY Metro region
- Act as brand ambassador and work closely with sales teams to drive brand vision
- Analyze personal sales targets to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Build strong relationships with management and key stakeholders
- Support planning and execution of special events
- Attend showroom appointments and assist in merchandising as needed
- Partner with the team to identify product opportunities and provide feedback on the assortment
- Educate and train sales associates on product and brand
- Continuous communication to key partners on customer feedback and opportunities to help influence strategy and target future growth opportunities
- Maintain strong knowledge of the market, competition, trends, and product and be a champion of the brand
- Initial focus on managing Bloomingdales 59th Street shop to cultivate relationships with in store teams, drive sales and maintain both inventory and visual standards.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A self-starter who is proactive and dedicated to getting results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to develop effective, professional relationships with customers and brand teams
- Knowledge of and passion for the Stuart Weitzman brand
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years relevant working experience
- Must have sales experience in a luxury retail environment
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KN1 Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.