Business Analyst - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Know-how and passion for innovation drive YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP’s technology team. The Group state-of-the-art technology platform tailored to online luxury, has been the catalyst for acceleration to innovation enabling the fusion between e-commerce and luxury. YNAP’s Technology is in fact the pulsing heart of our Innovation, understood as constant 360° improvement: from front end, to business intelligence, to research & development, to cloud management or mobile solutions, a service-oriented architecture supporting all brands across the Group: NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YNAP.
Having a great relationship with our customer is critical to the success of any technology team and at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Enterprise Technology Associate Product Owner to shape our technology roadmap. This role is critical to the ongoing transformation of our enterprise technology service and ensuring we are on track in delivering key products to our business in line with their needs.
Having a good understanding of technology solutions in a large global enterprise will be critical to your success in this role. As Business Analyst you will work with the wider Enterprise Delivery Management and Product Owner team to align systems, services and technical solutions into a comprehensive set of annual roadmaps and five year business plan, as well as manage the relationship between technology and key business areas.
You will have great communication and analysis capabilities and be able to clearly articulate customer technical requirements into a comprehensive requirements pack that will lead the development and delivery of solutions into the business. Given that we are merging two large organisations this will be high paced and demanding, so you will need to be able to set clear expectations and keep customers well informed and advised, as well as motivate delivery and technical teams in meeting the demand.
You will have some experience of and be able to work and learn about multiple methodologies and teams for assessment, design and delivery of technical solutions. You will also ensure that the entire product lifecycle is overseen through to delivery of great customer experience and on-boarding of new tools and services into full production.
You will be key to steering the most appropriate methods of processes and tools used by the Enterprise Product Owner team to deliver successful outcomes. You will develop strategies for customer engagement and requirements analysis, stakeholder workshops, champion development and so on to ensure full and comprehensive alignment between business and technology.
Being a global role your presence and availability to our customers is critical so being able to travel frequently and understand the key business areas and processes, as well as to build strong relationships, is a critical aspect of the role.
- Key engagement includes working closely with the following teams and functions:
- Working closely with the customer groups to understand needs. This includes executives, senior managers, team leads to fully understand business objectives and processes.
- Working closely with the enterprise architect to establish capabilities and ensure customer needs are interpreted into suitable products, and determine whether current or new products are suitable. Working with the delivery team to align roadmap and delivery timeframes in line with the customer expectations and resource availability.
- Working with the Infrastructure Steering Group to agree and align roadmap and project initiatives as part of the annual and five year plan.
- Understanding the delivery team activities and capabilities to ensure that in flight projects are on track and in line with the customer expectations.
To succeed you will need to be an outstanding communicator, diligent planner, determined and ambitious in delivering business outcomes. Being great at empowering individuals, you will shape the processes and governance to drive the very best across the team, and by utilising your strong influencing capabilities encourage and support the transformation across Enterprise Technology and the wider business areas.
As part of an ongoing merger program, as well as an aggressive market growth plan, this role is a key position responsible for the delivery of a multi-million Euro integration. Mainly focused on the merger of two large international business onto a single common platform, which delivers productivity and performance capable of elevating competitive advantage. This role reaches into all areas of Enterprise Technology and across the broader technology function. These areas include e-commerce, information security, financial planning, network and telecoms, servers and services, communication and collaboration, service and support and much more.
This is a very challenging and high profile position, with direct influence over the Enterprise Technology product roadmaps within our ever changing business.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders including CIO, Senior IT management and partners
- Supporting the continued transformation of the governance and management of the Enterprise Product Owner function, ensuring that the development of a strong Operating Model is developed and embedded
- Driving the delivery of the annual roadmap and five year plan as agreed with your customer and stakeholder groups
- Demonstrating continuous improvement of the IT Product area with clear agreed customer KPIs and Metrics
- Own the customer outcomes of the integration roadmap and accelerate delivery capabilities
- Developing understanding of needs with customers by running workshops, training and other communication methods to derive High Level Design plans Ensuring customer ambitions are met and that productivity benefits are measurable and demonstrable
- Providing regular customer satisfaction surveys
- Ensure products are aligned with budget expectations and ensuring consumption of products is driving customer value
Skills and Experience:
- To fulfil this demanding and challenging role you will need to demonstrate some experience in the following areas:
- Collecting, analysing and communicating customer requirements for IT Services
- Developing as-is/to-be analysis using many approaches and tools (e.g. MoSCoW, Fishbone, Quality Management, Prince2, Agile)
- Strong customer advocacy and relationship building whilst representing the IT Strategy and overall business objectives
- Experience in process development, improvement and on-boarding within a product ownership landscape
- Enjoy working across business and developing outcomes across a landscape of conflicting priorities and visions of the future. – having a background in IT business development would be an advantage
- Experience of Corporate Technology is desirable but not critical
Above all else this role requires someone with the very best personal behaviours that understands the challenges, but is patient and flexible in the face of adversity, yet has the confidence and motivation to ensure that challenges are overcome and that individuals are aligned and empowered in a manner that reflects the high standards of our organisation.
Reports to: Head of Infrastructure Product and Delivery with a dotted line into Senior Product Owner on a day-to-day deliverable basis
Location: London, W12 Hours: 37.5 per week
To Apply: Via Website
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand inseason online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.9 million high-spending customers, 29 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2016 net revenues of €1.9 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NETA-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.