Jewellery Store - Sales Associate - Wainwright Jewellers
JOBLUX - Wainwright, AB , Canada
Wainwright Jewellers is a second-generation, family owned, professional luxury jeweller serving Wainwright and Eastern Alberta for more than 60 years. We pride ourselves on being a premiere bridal and engagement ring destination store featuring world-renowned designer brands such as Simon G., Gabriel & Co, and Verragio.
We are currently looking for a long term, full time or part time sales associate.
Approximately 32-40 hours per week.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to begin their career in the jewellery industry or for someone who would like to further their career in luxury retail.
At Wainwright Jewellers, we provide on the job training, which includes a nationally recognized professional jeweller development program. Come join our exciting team in a fun, exciting, and rewarding environment.
- Create happy and memorable customer experiences.
- Cultivate customer relationships.
- Show professionalism through every aspect of the job.
- Have an upbeat demeanor, with a sales-oriented personality.
- Understand the company structure and history.
- Adhere to all non-negotiable standards.
- Participate in and maintain store cleanliness.
- Maintain a high standard of security.
- Setup and execute store sales and promotions.
- Assist with inventory control / merchandising.
- Operate and process all transactions.
- Strive for and maintain individual and team targets.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- The work environment requires standing for long periods of time during an 8-hour shift.
- Other duties as required.
We are looking for a dynamic personality NOT just a resume.
- Jewellery sales experience is a plus – but not required.
- Experience in a customer service focused role is preferred.
- Past sales experience would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in English.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Strong work ethic.
- Natural ability to develop relationships.
- Has a high standard of personal accountability.
- Has a drive to succeed.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages.
- A fun, safe, and rewarding work environment.
- Nationally recognized professional sales and product knowledge training.
- Staff purchase discount.
- Wage will depend on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, or Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.50 /hour
- Wainwright, AB