Full time Skin Care Consultant - Hudson's Bay - Kiehl's Since 1851 - HBC at Queen
JOBLUX - Toronto, ON , Canada
Join the exciting world of Kiehl's!
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with Kiehl's customer, it’s a tradition we maintain and are very proud of to this day.
Presently we are looking for results driven Full-time Sales Associates who are passionate about service, education and have a willingness to learn. Kiehl's is highly focused on education; educating our staff as well as our customers is top priority!
We are looking for energetic entrepreneurs to join our family; people who are looking to grow, who are passionate about a chance to develop their skills and we have great many opportunities for leadership roles to move up within the brand.
Once you have reviewed the job requirements, along with your resume, please include a short cover letter on what makes you the best candidate for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2-3 years of customer service experience (cosmetics or retail experience in a luxury retail environment is an asset)
- Open availability - Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team selling environment
- Must be comfortable with creating long-term relationships with customers as well as fostering strong community relationships by actively networking within the community.
- Languages as an asset: Mandarin, Korean
- Having an established customer book would be considered an asset.
Sending you best wishes from all of your friends at Kiehl's.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON