Event Manager - ASMALLWORLD
JOBLUX.FR - Zürich, ZH , Switzerland
ASMALLWORLD (ASW) is the leading private social network for global citizens. It combines the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect people both online, and more importantly, in real life. It is an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world, brought together by a shared passion for the good life.
ASW hosts more than 100 exclusive events around the world each month, ranging from intimate cocktail gatherings to extraordinary weekend events.
Members can exchange trusted advice online and discuss various interests in our discussion forums. Our service is accessible through our website as well as through our app (available for iOS and Android).
Members also have access to unique member privileges from renowned lifestyle, travel, and fashion brands.
ASW seeks a full-time Event Manager (EM) based in Zurich (HQ). The Event Manager is primarily responsible for the planning and delivering HQ-organized ASW events across the globe. The EM reports directly to the Head of Experiences and has one direct report.
- Manage the events calendar for HQ-organized events
- Plan and project-manage from A to Z all HQ-organized events (in time/at cost)
- Manage third-party relationships for events which are organized with external partners
- Oversee Members Events and other ASW-approved events
- Ensure all event-related communication is of high quality and in-line with the ASW brand
- Work with Graphic Designers and Social Media to create content to support the promotion events
- Analyze event`s success and prepare follow-up reports
- Train and coach a junior team member
- Ensure compliance with ASW rules and procedures at all times
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role (events, project management, PR, marketing)
- Relevant qualifications in Business Administration and/or Marketing (preferably with specialization in Event Management / Hospitality)
- Demonstrated planning and strong project management skills, attention to details
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills, very strong in operation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and switch gears at the drop of a hat
- Experience in working in an international/multicultural environment
- Experience or high interest in the luxury/premium industry is a plus
- Native-level English language skills (ideally mother-tongue), decent German is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with past success in driving revenue for the business
- Ability and willingness to do occasional travel and work on weekends (3-5 times a year)
- Expert at planning budget and good understanding of budgetary process
Attractive company context
- Dynamic small company where you can move the needle and have an impact
- Entrepreneurial company and non-hierarchical mind-set
- International and fun group of colleagues
- Great office location in down-town Zurich
- Office happy hours with free beer and pizza
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application (in English), including your CV, cover letter, earliest date you can start and your salary expectation. Please note that only full application packages will be considered.