Retail Sales Assistant - Mandarin Speaking - Kate Spade
JOBLUX - Heathrow , United Kingdom
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting._*
Welcome, to Kate Spade New York
we are looking for fully flexible, mandarin speaking sales associates to join our team in our heathrow store.
our airside store in heathrow offers the opportunity to represent and communicate the kate spade brand and lifestyle to customers through sales competency, product expertise and by providing the highest level of customer service. responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
essential duties and responsibilities
client & service expert:
- achieves individual sales goals
- develops strong product knowledge across all categories
- the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate kate spade experience
- able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
- understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
- demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
- execute operational tasks as per company directives
- accurately processes all pos transactions
- adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
- professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- prior customer service/retail experience required.
- prior luxury goods experience preferred.
- proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- works well in a team environment
- available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- available to work to a 365 day a year store schedule, (including bank holidays, christmas day, easter sunday and new years day), as needed, including early morning and late shifts in line with airport opening hours.
- mandarin and english language skills are a requirement for this role.
- ability to demonstrate 5 uninterrupted years of employment, educational, benefit or personal gap references required.
- job offer is subject to a three month probation period which will require the successful acquisition of a full airside pass within this time period.
Kate Spade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- retail/customer service: 1 year
- luxury retail: 1 year
- a proven clean criminal record
- 5 years of references