Luxury Brand PT Sales Consultant - Experience Essential - MATCHESFASHION.com
JOBLUX - Notting Hill , United Kingdom
The key objective of the Sales Consultant role is to confidently interact and engage with every single client that visits Raey, guiding them through an implausible and luxurious customer service experience. Efficiently advising, styling and assisting our clients to help drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales targets, all the time adhering to MATCHESFASHION.COM policies and procedures.
Clean and minimal, with an androgynous edge, Raey is exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM. The label fuses crisp silhouettes with carefully selected luxury fabrics to create a collection of effortless pieces for the modern woman’s wardrobe.
This role will be required to work 16 hours per week (2 days).
- Meet and greet all of Raey clients.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing all that the company stands for - offering the highest level of luxury customer service, aiming to delight and surprise.
- Communicating all product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Provide refreshments to clients.
- Take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book – emailing and keeping in touch with your clients on a regular basis.
- Maximising sales at all opportunities to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of seasonal key trends and the Raey brand.
- Attend regular training sessions to ensure product knowledge is up to date and applicable to store brands.
- Collect client data and enter onto in house system.
- Confidently use technology in store such as iPads and till systems – to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Ensuring visual presentation, store maintenance and standards is of the highest quality at all times (including cleaning).
- Partake in stock take, maintenance and processing, including eShop picking.
- Travel to and cover other MATCHESFASHION.COM store locations as and when required.
- Be flexible with working hours and deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SALES CONSULTANT ROLE:
- Must have luxury retail experience.
- Must possess a passion for fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A strong understanding of Raey and MATCHESFASHION.COM.
- The willingness to act as a brand ambassador.
- A readiness to excel and achieve within our business.
- A second language is beneficial.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
From the moment you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an engaging and memorable one.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter stating your salary details and notice period.
Job Type: Part-time