Assistant Store Manager - Wagner Framemakers
JOBLUX - Hobart TAS , Australia
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Retail Assistant Store Manager Full Time role with a passion for art and interior design.
Wagner Framemakers are Tasmania’s leading picture framing serviceand are committed to providing quality customer service and products.
What you will bring:
- Experience as a hands-on Assistant Store Manager in a fast paced and high volume retail experience in either a gallery, a picture framer, luxury retail, fashion, design / interior consulting or other high-end products requiring explanation.
- Focus on people, performance, training and development of a small team.
- Experience and self-motivation in achieving store and individual sales targets and budgets, as well as those of your team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident and outgoing.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and thrive in a high energy environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and other computer systems management tools.
- Have an interest or knowledge in Art.
- Building a relationship with key clients.
- Managing customer bookings, enquiries and quotes.
- Managing the day to day shopfront duties.
- Assisting with running marketing campaigns.
- Sales to new markets and customers.
What you can expect from us:
- The chance to become part of a family owned, growing company.
- Generous employee discounts.
- Immediate start
- An Exciting, fast paced role, working with some of Tasmania and Australia’s leading artists and galleries.
- Professional team environment.
- You will be reporting directly to and working closely with the Store Manager / Director. Passion for art is a must!
As well as working directly with some of Australia’s most exciting and prolific artists, you'll join a team of Tasmania's most innovative and skilled team of fine art services and framing.
We believe in providing the best possible product and service to our clientele and offer a warm, inviting environment to all of our staff and clients.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Wagner Framemakers may include multiple face-to-face and phone interviews,
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter addressing your experience and why you would like to work with us.
Job Type: Full-time