Digital Marketing Manager - Al-Futtaim
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
If you are digitally savvy, live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. The Digital
Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a holistic strategy in the
digital space to include building the Al-Futtaim Motors Lexus brand, engaging consumers in new
relevant ways, determining relevant media approach, identifying new emerging technologies
appropriate for our consumers and developing external partnerships.
The ideal candidate will bring forward best in class digital marketing practices and apply them to
the AFM Lexus brand in order to build brand loyalty, showcase our product lineup and educate
consumers. Needs to be an advocate for the consumer experience of our digital marketing tools:
website and online messaging. Additionally, will provide solutions for the company such that we
are improving our marketing communication, working efficiently and effectively to inform about our
products, and ultimately driving volume growth. The Digital Marketing Manager will work
cohesively and collaboratively across the marketing, sales, aftersales, corporate functions and
work closely with the Social Media Manager.
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
1. Managing and updating Lexus website platform in order to ease customer journey,
user experience and business benefits to the brand. (Does not include Lexus social
media management responsibilities)
- Desktop and mobile version
- Updating content and all necessary creative and information in regards of line up, new product introduction, aftersales, pre-owned, corporate and brand
- Work in line with current digital trends and Lexus international guidelines
2. Tracking Performance against KPI
- Collecting all available insights / data from Google Analytics and similar data tools available (if any) for permanent improvement and tracking against defined KPIs in
order to report monthly performance dashboards / action plan required
3. Challenging partner agencies (website development, media, creative, SEO) to maximize online presence and exposure for better business
- Getting the best ROI and added value from agency partners
- Implement SEO strategy, SEM strategy, retargeting...etc.
4. Leading all future new potential projects linking to Lexus UAE website
- Be the key contact for implementation of any new features or updates to the platform either communicated from Lexus International, Al-Futtaim Automotive
group or decided by Lexus business units
- Implement new projects on quality, cost and delivery time
5. Benchmarking luxury website competitors and luxury trends (not limited to the automotive industry)
- Monitoring best digital practices in the luxury segments for continuous improvement
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience with specific focus in digital communications
- Preferably experienced with Automotive industry
- Candidate must be bilingual (English and Arabic)
- Strong proven records of being a digital expert
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and generate comprehensive reports for business decisions
- Strong project management, creative development and testing
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members
- Ability to think creatively and critically as an individual while working effectively with a team
- Comfort working in a fast-faced, constantly-changing environment
- A real can-do attitude with perfect execution skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information: