Key Holder - CH Carolina Herrera
JOBLUX - Livermore, CA , United States
CH Carolina Herrera is currently looking to add another Key Holderfor our boutique in Livermore, CA.You will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager, in order to ensuring the company's standards and procedures are effectively met. Training and mentoring the team to provide the ultimate CH Carolina Herrera's sales experience for our clients.
- Responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment for our clientele, providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty
- Providing excellent customer service following the company customer experience protocol- Maintaining and developing the store Client book (sales after care)
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandising standards
- Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI's as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities.
- Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
- Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
- Minimum 2-year experience in fashion retail luxury stores
- Passion for fashion
- Orientation to results and the client's satisfaction
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Spanish is a plus
- Identification with the company
- Interpersonal communication
For more information regarding our company and products please visit:
Sociedad Textil Lonia Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- luxury retail sales: 2 years
- Livermore, CA