Stock Supervisor, Chelsea Passage - Madison Avenue - Barneys New York
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking a full-time Stock Supervisor for our Chelsea Passage department at our Madison Avenue flagship location. Chelsea Passage includes both home and children's.
The Stock Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the receiving area and overseeing the support of the selling process, as needed. The Stock Supervisor will partner with the Director of Operations on control of the store’s back of house operations, as well as, implementation of best practices, enforcing of policies, procedures and operational directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Director of Operations to ensure completion and reconciliation of all cycle counts
- Partner with Director of Operations to ensure accuracy, integrity, and optimum customer service
- Partner with Director of Operations to reconcile all inventory overage/shortages
- Submit all orders related to Back of House activities (packaging, repair parts, accessories, etc)
- Partner with Director of Operations to organize and execute bi-annual inventories
- Manage reconciliation process after inventories
- Follow up with Sales staff in regards to Customer Owned Goods (COG) policy
- Understand, abide by and enforce all operations policies and procedures as outlined by Store Operations
- Ensure all policies and procedures are kept current and organized and shared with all members of staff
- Recommend changes to operations policies and procedures, as needed
- Additional duties and projects may be assigned as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be able to develop strong, professional internal and external relationships
- Advanced knowledge in technology, computer skills
- Ability to understand computer based reporting in the areas of inventory
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of retail operations, logistics and stock room management experience
- Experience in luxury retail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Up to 25 lbs at times
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.