About this job
Client Advisor - Saks Boston - Fendi
JOBLUX - United States , United States
Job Title: Client Advisor
Location: Saks Boston
The FENDI Client Advisor is responsible for providing excellent customer service, meeting sales goals.
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies)
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years luxury retail experience
- Sales driven
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- RTW experience is a plus
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Computer literacy a must
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; pro-active attitude
- Ability to lift boxes/weights up to 10 lbs
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.