Head of Digital Marketing - The Sofa & Chair Company
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
The Sofa & Chair Company is market leader in bespoke luxury furniture and homeware and as part of their growth strategy are looking for an accomplished Head of Digital Marketing with demonstrable expertise in driving online sales, customer acquisition and brand growth. This is a business-critical role, with full responsibility for developing the online marketing strategy, supporting both acquisition and retention.
A successful candidate is expected have an incisive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with the proven ability to develop and enhance digital content, mobile communications and SEO. A proven track record of leading successful online marketing teams that measure their success and nurture a culture of continuous innovation and improvement is required. Candidates should be strong communicators, confident in their ideas and credentials. The role will incorporate both B2B and B2C marketing.
Key Skills Required
- Deliver the brand experience and sales across all digital channels including:
– Acquiring and building a relevant customer base that converts on site or through online channels
– Optimise the customer journey on site
– Build an attribution model for tracking all digital activity
– Delivering excellent ROI across all paid channels
– Creating an organic growth strategy
- Create a customer acquisition and retention strategy, that grows with the business
- Create and implement a full CRM strategy through to a loyalty programme and advocacy
- Oversee social media, PR and events including working with influencers
- Establish a NPS score and ensure it is being monitored and improves with time
- Strong, hands-on experience in digital channels - focused on PPC, SEO, affiliates and social media
- Proven experience and success in building a customer retention strategy including a loyalty program
- Fully versed on the current SEO algorithms and link building networks to ensure organic page one ranking on key terms
- Knowledge of the full digital of CRM platforms and GDPR requirements
- Highly analytical, confident user of Excel & GA
- Great communicator with the ability to explain complex issues with ease
- Team player who is keen to contribute
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience within luxury retail e-commerce
To be considered for this role, you should be:
Within easy commute of Acton, West London
Eligible to live and work in the UK
Please note, we do not use recruitment agencies to help source candidates, therefore only Direct applications will be considered.
If you think you're a match, we’d like to hear from you – apply here.