Telephone Sales Representative - The Retail Performance Company
JOBLUX - Chichester , United Kingdom
The Retail Performance Company is a young vibrant and growing company established some 5 years ago in Munich, Germany. Early 2016 the UK arm of the business was permanently established with the vision of becoming one of the leading markets for this globally established business.
As part of our growing success we are extremely excited by an ongoing partnership with a Super Luxury Automotive Client where among many projects we are enhancing a recently established team. The Client Contact Team are responsible for all first tier customer engagement across all mediums as well as championing new product campaigns. The role of the Client Contact Specialist requires a dynamic individual with a “can do” attitude filled with personal drive, self-confidence and team spirit with the client experience at the heart of everything you do.
The Client Contact Centre’s standard operating hours are;
Monday – Friday 08:30 to 17:00
On occasion operating hours may require shifts patterns to fulfil extended service hours due to project campaigns requiring international coverage. These hours will be between;
Monday – Friday 07:00 to 20:00
Saturday – Sunday 09:00 to 17:00
Attention to detail at the highest level is a pre-requisite and superior client service levels are essential. The successful individual will always strive for perfection and “right first time” solutions.
If you feel you are the person to help drive rpc UK to continued success, we want to hear from you.
- All client communications both in response and initiated via the department to the highest level
- Sales lead telephone qualifications
- Accurate maintenance of all of existing reporting and process documentation
- Client data collation and recording accurately
- Liaising with key stakeholders.
- Support of all assigned campaign delivery
- Pro-active inter-departmental knowledge and “best practise” sharing
- Input to flash reports for management visibility
- Reporting development and creation both bespoke and existing
What we’re looking for:
- Continually seeks to improve client satisfaction with high level ability to connect with the client
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Responsive team player
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Actively seeks improvement in all aspects of work.
- Enjoys new challenges
- Can do attitude with a strong focus on solutions
- Adaptable and versatile
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to create and develop bespoke reports
- Fluent English language spoken and written
- Client service
- Luxury Retail experience
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- One or more additional language: Japanese; Korean; Arabic
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Company pension scheme
- Access to employee benefit schemes; Perkbox, Discounted personal vehicle leasing
- Full training and development
- Working in partnership with our Super Luxury Automotive Client at their prestigious Head Quarters facility
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Chichester, West Sussex