Content Manager Talent Systems - Corporate Offices
JOBLUX.FR - Genf, GE , Switzerland
This is an opportunity to participate in the successful implementation of a new People Strategy for a growing international luxury hotel management group, as the corporate specialist in charge of the HR-related visual and written content of the Talent Systems and to support related Change Management and communication initiatives with a focus on Employer Branding and support to recruitment and talent management.
The newly created role of Content Manager Talent Systems provides operational support to the implantation of Kempinski’s vision to be the Employer of Choice for talents in luxury hospitality.
The HR System roll out globally is a key enabler for the implementation of the HR strategy and the role of Content Manager Talent System will be key in creating, managing, updating and supporting the HR teams via visual and written content across the different digital platforms, and especially the new Kempinski Career Website being launched in June 2018. The role will also take the lead in the deployment of the defined and communicated Employer Brand to support further talent acquisition and retention.
- Overall management of the HR-related visual and written content on internal and external platforms (Kempinski Careers website, Applicant Tracking System, and social media), actively updating content in accordance with the Kempinski Corporate standards, policies, guidelines, and Corporate Identity.
- Monitoring and ensuring continuous compliance of the HR related content posted by the hotels on the different recruitment channels, and supporting the continuous improvement in adhering to Corporate standards.
- Driving the deployment of system content in new languages, coordinating the translation and implementation activities, uploading the material, and announcing it to the community.
- Being actively involved in continuous interaction with the global HR community to drive understanding and adoption of the talent acquisition and development system, actively driving functional and content improvements.
- Developing and managing partnerships with third parties for the textual and visual content configuration of HR-related activities and initiatives.
- Managing global digital HR marketing activities through development and implementation of successful/measurable advertising strategies and creation of visual and written material such as posters, banners, and blog entries.
- Implementing, reporting on, and acting upon quality statistics (Key Performance Indicators).
- Creating, supervising the translation of, and managing HR-related templates and content such as correspondences, communication templates, and blog entries.
- Engaging with the HR and candidates’ communities, understanding the processes and user perspectives to actively collect feedback, action improvement, and push initiatives forward.
- Driving partner value by increasing talent-related initiatives’ visibility across platforms, monitoring the channels’ usage and effectiveness.
- Engaging different stakeholders in HR- and Talent-related marketing initiatives and activities.
- Actively driving the implementation and improvement of current and of new initiatives.
- Supporting specific recruitment projects such as the preparation of recruitment campaigns for hotel openings as well as graduate recruitment, including the preparation and follow up of campus recruitment events, production of employer branding material and merchandising, continuous liaison with placement offices and internal HR contacts.
- Minimum of undergraduate, Baccalaureate (Abitur) A Level, or Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Web & Digital Marketing or management of own website. Previous experience in HR Marketing or in employer branding in an agency or at Corporate level is preferred.
- Affinity for recruitment and HR systems is required, previous work experience in these fields are welcome.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills (ideally having worked for multiple years in English); additional languages are a plus (especially German or Chinese).
- Experience working in different countries and cultures is desirable.
- Ability to create engaging visuals and text and deliver quality work under time pressure. Knowledge of Camtasia would be a plus.
- Experience using content management system, ideally Wordpress, as well as Office suite.
- Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors, as well as to analyse data to make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these.
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”.
- Ability to engage and adapt communication style with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to drive initiatives and “make things happen” with a hands-on approach and being detail oriented.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.