SALES PROFESSIONAL, PART-TIME - RALPH LAUREN, KING OF PRUSSIA - Ralph Lauren
JOBLUX - King of Prussia, PA , United States
Purpose and Scope: Achieve individual sales goals by consistently delivering a memorable customer shopping experience and providing the highest level of service to guests.
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon annual sales volume objectives.
- Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales.
- Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Always be approachable, accessible, and gracious in all business interactions
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of product and visual presentation standards in order to effectively service customers.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with visual presentation standards.
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to, daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, & floor changeovers.
- Strives to develop the ability to maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of retail Sales Experience, preferably within the luxury retail environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management, and co-workers
- Demonstrated passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand and desire to grow in one’s career with the company
Collaborative team player willing to partner with and support all departments
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.