Flagship Store Manager - SHOWFIELDS
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
We are seeking a Flagship Store Manager for our New York Bond St location!
Showfields plays host to the world's most innovative brands and experiences; a social living room for creative and revolutionary brands. Showfields aims to be the leading platform for offline discovery! Fueled by the constant pursuit of the most innovative, inspiring brands and experiences for individuals to be connected with.
As a member of the team at SHOWFIELDS, you'll play a central role in solving brick & mortar most significant problem - Customer Experience. At SHOWFIELDS we believe that as the world becomes more DIGITAL then the value of a real, physical, in-person, multi sensory experience you get when walking into a store is priceless when done correctly.
If you can imagine how customers first felt when walking into the first Bon mercier or Selfridges almost two centuries ago, excited about new products with an elevated service experience we are looking for you to manage and lead the store and its vision!
THE POSITION - Flagship Store Manager
The Store Manager supervises and participates in the day-to-day operations of the SHOWFIELDS fristl flagship store ensuring that the guests and brands will have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest Experience, development of the Staff and Floor manger, maintaining of Store visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. This is a complex job, but you will make it look easy.
- Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Lead, model and coach based on TEI (Voice of Customer Survey) feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index by keeping the survey questions in mind. Act as Guest Experience management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team on the Power of Blue selling ceremony and ensuring Tiffany customer experience expectations are being delivered at all times. Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences. Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising.Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices. Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures. And behind the scenes,
- Talent: Serves as Leader on Duty to Recrute, coach and motivate staff Members while upholding a culture that builds exceptional and elevated Guest Experiences. Ensure a winning team and create a best in class service & selling organization. Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance. Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Programming experience
- Consumer tech experience
- A college/university degree
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision