Recruiter - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Recruitment Partner – 12 month FTC
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner to join our rapidly expanding Recruitment Team. The focus of this role will be to recruit within our Global Technology Team and whilst you should be comfortable recruiting into all Technology roles including Software Delivery, the focus of this position encompasses Product Management, InfoSec, Infrastructure and Operations. This is an extremely fast-paced, full lifecycle recruitment role which necessitates you to have the ability and passion to attract and recruit high-demand market leading talent.
Technology is at the heart of our business so ensuring the teams are fully resourced, not just in number, but with the right people is important. We are not just looking for recruiters who fill reqs but recruiters to partner with our hiring managers to ensure we’re building the right culture with the right people.
What can be considered as “optional value add” in a recruiter role in other businesses, is fundamental to our recruitment team being successful so you will be involved in a number of initiatives including Employer Branding, Process Improvement, Upskilling Hiring Managers and Events.
We’re a collaborative team who celebrates success together and tackles challenge with discussions sharing different points of view. We’re constantly learning and searching out the hidden gems to join us at our amazing, new Tech Hub offices in West London.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
- Recruit top Tech talent for roles including but not exclusively DevOps (Linux, AWS, Docker), DBAs (MySQL, PostgreSQL), Network and Data Centre Engineers (Cisco, F5, Checkpoint), Infrastructure Security and Services, InfoSec (Application and Enterprise Security) and Product Owners
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and the Technology business team to deliver the recruitment strategic plan for Technology
- Directly and proactively source for candidates in volume
- Work alongside the wider global recruitment team to drive recruitment process improvements
- Conduct the interview process focusing on behavioural/ competency and values based interviewing
- Promote the employee value proposition for the Group
- Own the integrity of your data and ensure it is 100% accurate and true
Skills and Experience:
- Inhouse Technology recruitment experience is a preference, proven agency experience considered
- Experience recruiting into at least one relevant technology area
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leaders
- Sourcing experience with Stack Overflow, Server Fault, Linkedin and Google X-Ray among others
- Impeccable networking skills
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of external market and industry trends
- Confident and professional interview skills
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of relevant employment and recruitment legislation
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
Reports to: Technology Recruitment Manager, UK
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.9 million high-spending customers, 29 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2016 net revenues of €1.9 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP