Senior Sales Assistant - Cliché Boutique
JOBLUX - Beaconsfield HP9 , United Kingdom
Are you a Senior Sales Adviser with at least 2 years’ worth of experience in Luxury Retail?
We are looking for experienced sales advisers to join our established team in Beaconsfield. You must have a genuine passion and understanding of women’s luxury fashion and be able to implement this knowledge at work. Our customers expect seamless service so excellent product knowledge is essential, as well as the ability to hit the ground running.
Advising with our most valued customers, you will be responsible for developing and cultivating these relationships in order to provide unrivalled customer experience and maximise sales opportunities. You will engage with your customers, working in collaboration with our existing staff members, to maximise these relationships to deliver excellent customer service.
Ideally you are ‘tech savvy’ and able to easily grasp new concepts to maximise customer experiences with practical procedures. You must be positive, flexible, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times, as making things happen and satisfying customer needs, even in the midst of a busy day is crucial.
What you will be doing
- Building Cliché’s client base by establishing and maintaining existing client relationships, re-engaging with the former clients and introducing new potential clients to Cliché.
- Building your own portfolio of customers within Cliché’s client base.
- Providing expert advice to assist clients both in-store, over the phone and online across all brands and product, advising buying teams where necessary to provide a seamless shopping experience.
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop sales by existing customers
- Identifying and communicating any new products and services to Cliché which might be relevant and of interest to your client base.
- Using the B2B platforms to support and maximise your sales with any given client.
- Reporting to the Director and Buyer on selling activities and client relationships. Identifying opportunities to enhance sales through possible stock swaps and or requests.
- Taking ‘stock’ of your stock. You need to know your stock inside out in-order that you can make the best possible suggestions to the client at any given time.
- Managing deliveries and returns. Effectively managing and processing both new deliveries to store and end of season returns/stock swaps.
- Social Marketing. Using the stores social media platforms effectively in order to maximising your sales and new client awareness.
- Visual merchandising. Ensuring that product displays, including the window displays are always engaging and maximising sales.
- Ensure that a high level of housekeeping is kept both on and off the shop floor.
In addition to an extremely competitive basic salary you will be entitled staff discount of stock which has been in store over a month, and a generous clothing allowance twice annually.
What you need
Previous experience in fashion retail selling.
Experience in providing excellent customer service.
Experience in visual merchandising & window dressing.
Experience of using social media platforms to drive sales
Ability to build and develop strong customer relationships.
Excellent product knowledge.
Genuine passion for style, fashion & the luxury clothing brands.
Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts, fashion and culture.
Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
Ability to cash-up.
Good team member, helpful, approachable, trustworthy and reliable.
Motivate, can hit the ground running, solutions driven and has initiative.
Able to work both alone and in team environment.
Excellent networking skills.
Smart appearance & individual style.
Flexible and lives locally.
What to do with your CV
If this sound like you then please either drop in with your CV or email it to us. Please give details of all your previous employment, beginning with your most current \ recent post. If you are successful after interview we will require 2 satisfactory references, one of which must be from your last employer. Your referees will not be contacted without your consent. Please note any gaps longer than 3 weeks in your CV in the period references are required will need to be verified by a suitable person; i.e. anyone who is eligible to endorse a passport photograph. This may mean if you have a gap in your CV you will be asked to provide up to 3 satisfactory references.
We would love to chat if you have any questions, our number is (01494) 678887.
Eligibility to Work in the UK:
We do have to check, so please ensure that you give details of any restrictions that you have to work in the EU, you will be asked to provide us with proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. Under the Asylum & Immigration Act we are required as an employer to check that anyone taking up employment with us has the legal right to work in the UK.
Offer of Employment:
All offers of employment are conditional on 2 satisfactory references, medical and health clearance. Gaps in the CV of longer than 3 weeks in the period where references are required will also be required to verified by a suitable person.
Information that you provide for the purpose of your application will be used as part of the Recruitment & Selection process. Any data supplied will be held securely and access restricted to those involved in dealing with your application and the Recruitment & Selection process. Once this process is completed, the data relating to unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed. If you are the successful candidate, your application will be retained and form the basis of your HR record. All processing of personal data by Cliché is undertaken in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Retail Sales: 2 years